Back to Episode ListBack to Book Club Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
Ivan and Red bring our first book covered to a close, covering pp 772-807 (Jon, Cat, Daenerys). Jon (and Red) get Tarly'd, Jon Snow is slowed down by his brooding, oath-breakin' food, the plural for Pegasus, Robb in the third Person chapters, babies in Plate Mail, Hoster Tully looking like Harrison Ford, Belly Crabs, Kings Clashing, Jorah being honorable for a moment, Mustache rings, aaaaand Dragons.
Intro Clip: Edit
"That's the problem with these Stark boys, they loose so much time brooding." - Ivan
Show Notes: Edit
- They coin the terms "Bookclub" and "Throneaverse" in this episode.
- The guys ask for a list of drinking game rules
- Fan Requests take place!
- The pro's and con's of the "buried treasure" in Mole Town
- They debate the use and practicality of oaths in fiction.
- More Song Parody's!
- Ivan decides that "Ice-White" is going to be his new racial slur for white people.
- Kahl Drogo has mustache rings, bells in his hair, smells like cum and wears painted vests!? Where is that in the show!?
"It's Dosh Khaleen night ladies drink free!" - Ivan
"CORN CORN SO MUCH CORN!" - Ivan