Back to Episode ListBack to Book Club Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
Ivan and Red cover Daenerys, Arya, and Bran (702-740). They talk about Jorah's poor fashion sense, Arya going Oliver Twist, Bran noting people don't fight very well, Bran suggesting a two man Power Ranger-like assemblage of himself and Hodor, and The Kings of Winter. Next week we cover Sansa, Daenerys, Tyrion (pp 741-771).
Intro Clip: Edit
"I would get so much pussy on the back of this giant" - Ivan
Show Notes: Edit
- The guys briefly discuss the spin-off podcast Up-Yours Downstairs.
- The first Polish review gets read and is translated by Google translate.
- This episode they discuss the new troupe (which goes on surprisingly long) of not adding any new information to the tumblr!
- Tyler Perry is discussed.
- Show Dog makes an appearance!
"what did they give away? The Asian chick?" - Ivan
"Bald and missing half an ear. Not almost as fuckable as Brad Pitt, which is what we're getting in the TV show." - Red (in reference to Jorah Mormont)
"I like Medea" - Maybe (The Show Dog)
"Women arn't funny, but men dressed like women are!" - Ivan