Back to Episode ListBack to Book Club Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
Ivan and Red cover pp 338-384 (Arya, Eddard, Catelyn, and Eddard). Arya kisses some cats, Myrcella and Tommen are pugs, Barristan Selmy is agreeable, The Faceless Men charge a fortune, Catelyn CLIMBS AND CLIMBS AND CLIMBS, and Eddard sees some guards about a horse. Next week we cover pp 385-430 (Daenerys, Bran, Tyrion, and Eddard).
Intro Clip: Edit
"Are you going to tell me that William Shatner's smarter than a computer?" - Ivan
Show Notes: Edit
- They get mentioned by BoingBoing and the reviews take off!
- Begin a new segment where they put Non-English reviews through a google translator. with some fun results.
- There are some more RR Writing tics in these chapters.
- The Lanisters being the genetic equivalent of the Pugs of Westeros is discussed.
- Ned's musings of going home to Winterfell are a topic of discussion, including a song parody.
- Wow this climb sucks!
- American gladiator names, milk lips, another Fonzie of Westeros, and Bro-King's love of all things pussy related are discussed.
"We got thoes BoinBoing hits son!" - Ivan
"Ahhhh man that is a nice neck groove." - Ivan
"Arya is out there tryin to get some pussy, am I right?" - Ivan
"No they (cats) do not, That is one of the thing that cats are know for, is their lack of understanding of the human kiss." - Red
"Get out the cigar's you guys the whore is pregnant!" - Ivan
"That was a weird moment of doubt... *Mneh* must be the elevation." - Red
"So I just twist these around real tight?" - Red