Back to Episode ListBack to HBO Show Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
For "Battle of the Bastards", Ivan and Red are joined by writer Maggie Tokuda-Hall to discuss what make-up you bring to the negotiating table, the gender dynamics of war councils, how Daenerys/Yara is the new greatest ship, and Ramsay's fate still being better than he deserves.
Intro Clip: Edit
"So we have to discuss is it, Daenara or Yaerys?" - Red
Show Notes: Edit
- The guys are joined by the very funny Maggie Tokuda-Hall.
- Listener "Max" gives some guidance as to why clerics don't use bladed weapons.
- Westland is discussed.
- WILDFIRE RUMORS!!!
- Railroads love of comic books is discussed and GoT may be an x-men plot that he ripped off.
- Reminiscing about Warcraft.
- Chekhov's Dragons!
- Tommen and the fact that he is a puppet is discussed at length!
- Ancillary Justice is discussed and recommended again.
- Lady Mormont Love talk happens.
- Where was Ghost?
- Yeah Daenerys and Yara every ones new favorite 'ship'.
- The giant has a dick for a nose.
- Battle of the Blackwater pt. 2
- Sanza "Must love hounds: Sansa's OKCupid Profile"
"Those words gang up on you like teenagers in the mid 80's" - Red
I didn't know a human face could take that shape!" - Maggie
"No 14 year old should have access to that! The rest of your life is garbage!" - Maggie