Back to Episode ListBack to HBO Show Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
On this week's "Blood of My Blood," Ivan and Red are accompanied by the fantastic Lisa Corrao to discuss new religious converts, bringing your north of the Wall girlfriend home to your family, Arya's position as theatre critic, and puppets both figurative and literal.
Intro Clip: Edit
"And his mom was so nice she was like 'oh so YOUR the woman who de-flowered my son!'" - Ivan
"That's how we all were to the first lady Ivan had sex with." - Lisa
Show Notes: Edit
- Lisa Corrao is a guest on this weeks episode, she starts off the show strong and keeps it going!
- A great previously on happens.
- Bran as a Junky is discussed, Mira's super strength and COLD HANDS!
- Will Railroad ever finish these books now that major plot points have been revealed?
- Railroad driving a Pontiac Aztec.
- Red and Ivan still do not understand the difference between a flail and a morning star.
- Idris Elba should play every character in the show!
- Ivan's Canadian girlfriend was real !?! (not really)
"Ivan always calls me his Comedy Mom...yeah... that's a baby i should have aborted a LONG time ago." - Lisa
"What if someones deal-breaker was wolves?" - Ivan
"I'm pretty sure i know where i was in 2011... crying on a subway train..." - Ivan
"He has gone through the standard amount of negative changes that we all have since 2011" - Red