Back to Episode ListBack to HBO Show Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
For this week's "Oathbreaker," Ivanand Red discuss Varys's interrogation methods, the differing effects of puberty on actors, and possible ways to defeat a four hundred pound Icelandic zombie strongman.
If you enjoyed the show, you can support it by donating to the newly opened Patreon!
Intro Clip: Edit
"Paraded through the streets like a woman, on the internet." - Ivan
Show Notes: Edit
- Discussion of Spoilers and Ivan kicks red off of the podcast!
- Discussed laziest recasting decisions made by GoT.
- The likely use of dye's in Westeros, riveting stuff!
- Ivan's coverage of last time on Game of Thrones......(awesome)
- Lots of "we'll get to it's" ensue.
- The problems of being raised from the dead are touched upon.
- Direwold counts!
- Sam and Gilly's conversation on the boat.
- The best sword fight in years!
- Scottish accents are discussed and how they are so hard to understand.
- How 90's the Matrix movies were was discussed. #sliderphones
- Dickless Cheney makes an appearance and Red realizes it has taken him 6 years for him to make that joke!
- Tyrion is the WORST third wheel.
- Lanister chair based power-moves!
- Red Sings!
- OLLY FINALLY GETS HIS!!!!!
"Join us next week for Ivan and the inability for him to get his audio onto the internet." - Red
"Black love, the best kind of love.... Black death, the worst kind of death" - Ivan
"Listen 'White God' made you in his image.... I think 'Brown God' got it goin' on!" - Ivan
"Technically 'The Hobbit' is a three movie heist." - Ivan
"He just picks them up and shoves them together like Ken and Barbie dolls" - Red
"It turns out the water from Flint Michigan can cure your blindness!" - Red