Back to Episode ListBack to Book Club Episodes
Listen to it here! Edit
Episode Description: Edit
Ivan and Red cover Tyrion, Arya, Daenerys, and Bran (pp 203-249). Tyrion kicks it at the wall, Arya gets her dad to sign her up for dance class, Daenerys learns to ride, and Bran kicks it with Old Nan. Next week we'll be reading 250-292 (Eddard, Jon, Eddard, Cat).
Intro Clip: Edit
"This went from the Kahl Drogo school of the slow seduction to just like *BOOM* put it in the butt!" - Ivan
Show Notes: Edit
- Ivan finally tells us how to spell the *Aurgh* sound that he makes!
- They are able to finally see the international review with a special shout out to Panama!
- Check out the Song Parody's and Fan Art Page if you haven't already.
- Ivan makes his first ever comic book recommendation.... *SPOILER ALERT* It will not be his last!
- The guys discuss how attractive the Bannermen are again.
- Palate swapping for the ages are discussed!
- Arya is playing games WAY to sexual for her age!
- We meet "Fat Tom"! Best character we meet thus far in the book!
- Dothrak apocalypse sounds like it would look "cool as fuck"!
"Are they running around having sex,... or is it in Muppet cannon?" - Red
"I can feel vagina's shutting closed...This is too nerdy for the Game of Thrones podcast I apologize." - Ivan
"Which is like a normal flamethrower, *uhhh* except it's sexist." - Red